[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/7/2003 2:52:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > > Werewolves are writing reality programs!
> >
> >  Oh, like that wouldn't be an improvement?
> >

> You didn't read all the way to the bottom, did you?

I did, but I decided to go ahead and make the response anyway.  :)

Now, having read a number of P.N. Elrod's Vampire Files books, I'm
thinking that the undead could have something to contribute, as well.
(But that assumes that most vampires are like Jack Fleming.)

        Julia

trying to figure out what other kind of weirdness would improve the
lineup