At 12:43 PM 1/7/03 -0500, Jon Gabriel wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Proving God Re: A Problem For Conservatives
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:42:22 EST

In a message dated 1/6/03 8:27:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > Leave the possibility open please. Do not prove the nonexistence of God.
 > Because if that is done, the WB will probably replace Seventh Heaven with
 > reality show where 20 pro wrestlers have to live on camera together in a
 > house with only one bathroom and no full length mirrors.

 I think they have that show on Fox; it's called Joe Millionaire. >>

I want to see the next reality show being all of the conned females from that
show with meat grinders going after Fox network executives.

Unfortunately, a good reality show would be to take 20 people off of the
street and have them locked up in a Fox network conference room until they
come up with an original idea for a new reality show.
*sigh*
No. No. No.
Any 20 people chosen off the street will most likely be the ones who think that reality shows are the epitome of great television -- right up there with Jerry Springer and Cops. You need 20 people who think reality tv (aka humiliation television) is a bad, horrible idea -- which will be MUCH harder to find.

With you and me, were one-tenth of the way there . . .

Why Do They Call It "Reality TV" When It's All Contrived Maru

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle