> From: J. van Baardwijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >
> >Is this significantly different than posting the subscriber
> list to the list?
>
> I doubt that Nick is going to remove himself from
> his list-admin position for this...

Well, that's certainly not what I was suggesting.  I'll bet Nick didn't
really think about it.  If I was in the same situation, I probably wouldn't
have if I was caught up in the excitement of being able to generate these
sorts of statistics.  It's pretty cool to be able to do.  Just wish there
was some way to do it without posting the email addresses...

 - jmh