Bullshit. You posted a list of people's e-mail addresses. Period. You can't
criticise one person for doing that, and then pretend that "you have done
nothing wrong" when you perform that same act (or one very similar to it)
yourself.

Claiming that these addresses can also be gathered from on-line archives is
only an attempt to deny responsibility. If you engage in any Internet
activity, you leave traces, so following your reasoning I also did nothing
wrong when I posted (upon request) a subscriber list, as those addresses
could also have been harvested elsewhere.

I lost my list-admin status over it, so the only right thing to do is remove
you from your list-admin position as well. So, does anyone here have the
equipment, time and interest to take over the hosting of Brin-L from Nick?

Jeroen "Double Standards" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.