Jim Sharkey wrote:

Doug Pensinger wrote:
Kevin Tarr wrote:

Use of Weapons should always be the first Culture book you read, to see if you can stand it. <joking>

Haven't found a copy yet short of paying $20 for a paperback at amazon.uk. Which I intend to do shortly if I don't find a copy >soon.
Your library doesn't have a copy?  I understand if you want to own a copy, but at least then you'd get to read it.  Even my fairly mediocre local library has almost every Banks Culture book, to my surprise.

Well, two things. One, I've got dozens of books in the queue so I'm not hurting for something to read. Two, I like to patronize a used book store in Palo Alto whenever possible. Now with Bank's stuff hard to come by even in the new book stores, I've had to do a bit more scouring to find them. All that being said, I found a copy on eBay last night for $5.

Doug

GCU Home Library