On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 10:28:29AM -0600, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
> IIRC, I didn't get much past that point myself, which is why I was
> reluctant to suggest it . . .

I read all three, with liberal skimming over the boring parts in each
one. Some characters viewpoints just weren't interesting, and some
detailed passages were just too detailed.

I think 3 three could have been combined into one (losing about 2/3's of
the pages of the trilogy) and it would have been stupendous novel.

As it was, I quite enjoyed them, and would recommend them, if you are
comfortable with skimming/skipping over the slower parts.

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/