On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 06:10:03PM -0600, Marvin Long, Jr. wrote:

> On Mars books:  I can't seem to get past the student uprising part at
> the beginning of Bear's _Moving Mars_.  Should I?

I read that one through without skimming -- I enjoyed it. When you say
you "can't seem to get past" do you mean you are bored or offended? I
ask because I don't remember having either problem with that part. The
character development kept my attention there (it reminded me of some of
the people from some of the clubs in college that I went to a meeting
only once)

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/