--- "G. D. Akin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Deborah Harrell wrote:
>
>  I love Asimov's Foundation series, but in the
> original trilogy Seldon is  little more than a
> glyph; and I'd be hard-pressed
> to remember the name of the rest of the characters
> (aside from The Mule).

Actually, I think that was Marvin; sorry if I snipped
his name somehow.  I kind of remember the series, but
since I didn't care much for any of the characters, I
barely can recall the plot... :)

> Bayta Darrel, Hober Mallow, Salvor Hardin, Preem
> Palver, Gaal Dornick leap
> to mind (even if I forget the speeling).
>
> George A

Oh, boy, not one of those names rings a bell!  (Think
I read that series over 2 decades ago.)

But I Do Remember There Was A Mule Maru  ;)