Hey, when did you learn Dutch? Okay, only two spelling errors -- forgivable
for a non-native speaker.   :-)

> Now to answer Jeroen's request.

<snipped resume>

Jeez, that's some pretty ancient hardware. Of course, if you actually worked
with that ancient stuff, then you must be... er... how to say this
politely... er... a senior citizen by now.   :-)

> OK, let's fast forward a bit. I became software support for the 1st
> version of CICS (this is quiz question -- see if anyone knows what it
> means :-)

Customer Information Control System

As the troops yelled in the movie _Renaissance Man_: "Too easy, sergeant!"
:-)

Jeroen "Tech Support" van Baardwijk