Yeah. I thought I'd spare the list and not mention that.  As I told my wife,
the preparation is to ensure that they don't get a crappy picture.

> Actual quote from the doctor to the nurses (and me too, I guess)
> , "there is
> a picture perfect entrance to the transverse colon."

Lovely.  I am reminded of the story about the computer scientist who spoke
fluent French, but wasn't familiar with a particular idiom.  He gave a talk
on "digital techniques," translating the phrase literally.  Apparently it
was quite some time before anyone explained to him why the audience kept
snickering.

Nick