--- Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Behalf Of Richard Baker
> > John said:
> >
> > > Don't know if this is a problem on my end or the
> list end...
> >
> > If it's at your end, it's at my end too.
>
> Let's have no more of that kind of talk.  Kaiser
> just called to tell me that
> my doctor wants me to have a sigmoidoscopy.  A
> *flexible* sigmoidoscopy.  If
> there's a kind that isn't flexible, I don't want to
> know about it.

But others might! ;)  And yes, there is, or was (I
don't think it's been used much in the US in the past
decade): rigid proctoscopy.  Yup.  Metal tube.  Looked
_very_ uncomfortable when I saw the procedure done.
(also not able to reach/see as far up the sigmoid
colon as the flex sig)

> Don't make me the butt of your jokes.  It'll all be
> fine in the end, I'm sure.

GSV Endwash
(Yikes! - nearly 500 posts to read!  Good grief!)