"J. van Baardwijk" wrote:

> At 11:30 11-03-03 -0800, Jeffrey Miller wrote:
>
> >Not here.  We have a strict, company-wide rule that's actually printed in
> >the Employee Handbook:  "Proper undergarmets must be worn at all times"
>
> Ah, but does the Employee Handbook also define "proper"?
>
> I mean, the definition of "proper undergarments" as used by the male
> employees might very well be quite different from the definition as used by
> the female employees.   :-)
>
> Jeroen "Definitions'R'Us" van Baardwijk

Eh, just force all the guys to go in FULL DRAG, and the definition will be
the same for both genders.  >:)

I'm guessing that it means you'd better be wearing underpants, style to your
choosing, unless they specifically disallow thongs or something.  (And as
I've never worn a thong that I found to be comfortable, I wouldn't have any
concerns about myself in this regard.  And I really, really like to be
wearing clean underwear when I leave the house anyway.)

I wonder if the policy-makers had anything in mind with respect to bras?

        Julia