At 01:07 AM 3/14/2003 +0000, you wrote:
John Horn wrote:

> > From: G. D. Akin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > The first Covenant trilogy in one word:    Depressing.
>
> "great"

Agreed.

> > The second trilogy in more than one word: Even more depressing. > > "awful"

Wah. Why did you find it awful? Did you also think that _The One Tree_ was
almost entirely redundant?

This seems to be turning into a long series of questions to find out why
people dislike the Covenant books. After that, perhaps I'll start on the Gap
series.

Lal

Ohhh I hated the Gap stories, heck I read the first book on brothers recommendation and wanted to burn it. Just the way the story was being told, yuck.

But I liked Covenant books, not greatly but I've been thinking of reading them again. And I really like the Mirror of her Dreams two (three?) books.

Kevin T. - VRWC