Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Pregnancy update
> >Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:51:52 -0500
> >
> >I had my first (but not my last) ultrasound exam with this pregnancy.
>
> My sister in law just had one.  Baby girl due at the end of August. :)  (I
> have a friend who is also due at the same time: apparently Thanksgiving was
> a good holiday for that sort of thing. :)
>

> >Both twin girls are fine so far.
> >

> WOOHOO!!!!!! :-)
>
> Congratulations!!!!!!!!!   (Do twins run in the family?)

My father's mother gave birth to twin boys.  My father was the next
child after that.  Took her 4 tries to end up with twins, though, and
I've done it in 2.

> >Their parents, on the other hand, are in a bit of shock at the news.
> >

> You may laugh, but here's a secret passed on to me by an aunt to her success
> with twin boys: name tags.  (OK, it's kinda obvious)  She had their names
> embroidered into lots of shirts.  Apparently it helped tremendously. :-)

Well, if they're not identical, that won't be such an issue.

Right now, we're just realizing that there's a ton of logistical stuff
that we were all set for with just 1, having saved pretty much
everything from Sammy's infancy, but now with 2 babies, it'll be a
different ballgame.  (At least we have mothers and friends who will be
more than happy to help out with most of the wardrobe issues....)

> >And their big brother doesn't quite understand what's going on, but was
> >interested in things in the room where the ultrasound was done.
> >

> *Grin*
>
> Robin and I want to wish you our most heartfelt congratulations!  We're so
> happy for you and Dan!!!
>
> Jon & Robin

Thank you!

        Julia