--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Right now, we're just realizing that there's a ton
> of logistical stuff
> that we were all set for with just 1, having saved
> pretty much
> everything from Sammy's infancy, but now with 2
> babies, it'll be a
> different ballgame.  (At least we have mothers and
> friends who will be
> more than happy to help out with most of the
> wardrobe issues....)

Don't overlook garage sales!  I've found quite a lot
of essentially new (sometimes
still-original-price-tagged) baby/toddler clothing at
garage sales in 'better neighborhoods.'  As well as
other supplies.

Happy revised planning!  :D

Debbi
who thinks garage sales are a lot of fun, with the
finding of occasional little treasures...