George wrote:
Riverworld: After reading comments on the list, I wasn't too hopeful.
However, I was pleasantly surprised. The basics of "To Your Scattered
Bodies Go" and "The Fabulous Riverboat" were there. While the movie was
rather predictable, I enjoyed watching it. It screams "sequel" or "series".

I've never read any of the Riverworld novels, and I thought the movie was ok. It was a little predictable in spots, and some things just seemed a bit convenient, but overall I enjoyed it and found it very intriguing. It really made me want to read the novels (which I'll probably get to sometime in the next 2 or 3 years :-) .

Reggie Bautista
So Many Books, So Little Time Maru