At 02:59 PM 6/15/2003 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> It suggests that the Americans on the list are not
>> representative of the American public, which was my
>> point.
>>
>So? We're supposed to be?

Tom, a brief chronology for you:

1) Gautam stated that he considered Brin-L to be weighted heavily towards
the liberal end of the spectrum.

2) Doug P. disagreed with this characterization.

3) Gautam used the above statistic regarding the election to rebut Doug's
disagreement.

Hopefully this all makes sense to you now.

JDG