From: Deborah Harrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WMD
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
>   Of the politically vocal Americans on
> the list*, I count
> yourself, Georgis, Tarr, Cofey, Agretto and Cooper
> as well right of
> center.  Several others such as Blankenship, Horn,
> and Minete, are
> middle right, IMO.  Erik is tough to gage (and in my
> judgment the most
> objective person on the list, BTW), but I'd put him
> close to the middle
> along with Thompson, Sharkey, Gabriel, Seeburger,
> Nunn and Bautista.
> All of the above people were (I believe) in favor of
> the invasion, BTW.
>   Hardly a liberal echo chamber.  On the left, to
> varying degrees I
> count myself, Lipscomb, Fool, Miller, Daly, Tacoma,
> Harrel, Grimaldi, Arnett Zim and ,Bell.

<grin>
I'm vocally left in certain areas, but I don't think
too many liberals own guns or support (at least
theoretically) the death penalty...
Just to be persnickety and try to defy labeling.  ;)

Debbi
Degrees Of Variance Maru

*nods*

I did support the war and am middle of the road on some issues and definitely not on others.

It would be interesting to see if there are any quizzes online that sample your political position on hot-button issues and give you a left/middle/right rating.

Jon