--- Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 07:31 PM 6/18/03 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >Mr. Bush gets bucked...
> >
> >http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030612/170/4dnhg.html
>

> Umm, I thought it was supposed to have a gyroscopic stabilization system so
>
> you couldn't fall off it?

You would have to lean hard forward, then lean back real quick and then again
forward real quick.

My guess is that GW was doing what any really brave, smart, and curious
person would do, he was looking for the edge conditions first so he would
know how much give he had.

Every time I get a new board I do the same thing pushing it to it's limits,
intentionaly going down, so I will know just how far I can take it before I
go down. That way I am always ready for it, and I know how far I can take it
when things get tight.

It's better to learn it when you are expecting a fall than to learn it when
you are not.

Jan

Going to the doctor tomarow to find out if my leg has healed enought that I
can get back to my boardsports... maru.

=====