At 06:44 AM 6/20/03 -0500, The Fool wrote:
> From: John D. Giorgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> At 05:16 AM 6/20/2003 -0500 The Fool wrote:
> >Religion is a fraud...
> >
> >'Jesus' box ruled a forgery
>
> Actually, give that for many people the "Jesus Box" was a challenge to
> their faith (ie for Catholics who hold as a tenet of faith that Mary
was a
> life-long virgin), the above headline actuall was a positive
development
> for their religion.
>
> Anyhow, the above is definitely the non sequitur of the day for you,
Fool.....

You say you are a christian, and yet you deny what the book says.  It
says in clear terms that jesus had a brother, and other siblings.  You a
just a hypocrite that's all.

I'm not Catholic, and don't necessarily believe what John said, but I believe that some who do believe that have pointed to evidence which suggests that Joseph may have been quite a bit older than Mary when they got married, so he might reasonably have had other children from a previous marriage who are the ones referred to as Jesus's siblings.

It's One Hypothesis Maru

-- Ronn! :)

God bless America,
Land that I love!