> From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> The Fool wrote:
> >
> > Religion is a fraud...
> >

> Oh, and based on what Pons & Fleischman did, science is a fraud.
>
> Now, there are all sorts of charlatans inventing "relics" to make a
buck
> or prove a point, and some of those have to do with religion.  *Those*
> are to be condemned to the highest order.  The fakers of the James
> ossuary are included in that category.  (This is my opinion.)

The bible is a fraud too.  Where is there any evidence at all that a
person called yeshua ever existed?  There is none.  They best they can do
is try and make fraudulent artifacts.  But science has repeatedly
revealed these artifacts to be frauds.  There is no historical or
archeological evidence that he ever existed.