At 07:37 PM 6/22/03 -0400, Erik Reuter wrote:
On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 06:28:11PM -0500, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

> those events, you have nothing but my word on them.  If you wish to
> find out whether or not I am telling the truth on this matter, you
> will have to find out on your own.

Nonsense. You are describing something absurd. If you want to change my
opinion, then you must demonstrate it in a repeatable experiment that
can be observed by anyone. If you cannot or will not, then it is not
real -- it is just in your mind.

A possible experimental protocol which suggests itself, then: after an occasion when I think I have received such knowledge again, I'll e-mail you and then you'll fly out here and follow me around until it either happens or doesn't happen. Or do you have another suggestion?

-- Ronn! :)

God bless America,
Land that I love!
Stand beside her, and guide her