At 09:04 AM 6/23/03 -0700, Chad Cooper wrote:

Athiests view the world as a not-so-nice place _because_ of religion. I
personally do not agree with most Christian values.

When I think of "Christian values," I think of such things as honesty, charity, love for your fellow humans, not stealing, not murdering, not committing adultery (which by definition involves someone who is married to another and therefore damages that family, which may include innocent children), honoring your parents, etc., most of which I would also classify as "civilized values" (as in "IAAMOAC"), so when you say that you "personally do not agree with most Christian values," I'm curious which particular values you don't agree with . . .

-- Ronn! :)

God bless America,
Land that I love!
Stand beside her, and guide her