Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

You mean the guy who's at least part owner of that minor league team
that plays not too far from my house?  :)  The one that's got a housing
development near that local ballpark named after him, and a street, as
well?  And something about the minor league *team* being named after
him, sorta (the Express)?  Yeah, he was pretty good.  Where does he fall
in the ranking?

        Julia

went to 1 game so far, and they lost, but since it was a Friday, there
were fireworks after the game, and *that* was really cool, anyway