rob wrote:
> I expect that I will keep repeating myself on this subject occasionally,
> until I get a reality check that will tell me if I am alone in believing
> John C Wright, author of The Golden Age and The Phoenix Exultant is the
> hottest new author since Brin hit the scene.

Tom replied:
I'm a big fan of Alastair Reynolds ("Revelation Space", "Chasm City",
"Redemption Ark") and Charles Stross.

"The Golden Age" is okay, but didn't excite me as much as it obviously did to
you.

I have a stack of books on my desk right now. The book on top is what I'm currently reading, _The Dosadi Experiment_ by Frank Herbert. Under that are the next books I'm planning on reading. The first two are _The Golden Age_ and _Revelation Space_. I guess I'm a little behind...

Reggie Bautista
So Many Books, So Little Time Maru