At 03:11 PM 7/24/2003 -0500 Horn, John wrote:
>I don't know.  It is a scary proposition.  We cannot defeat every terrorist
>in the world.

We cannot?   Then why is it that suicide bombing is almost unheard of
almost everywhere in the world?  It doesn't strike me that this problem is
necessarily pervasive in humanity at all.

>We cannot stop every rogue state that wants to build a nuke
>or a biological bomb.

I disagree with this as well.   With intelligence, the US armed forces are
likely to be able to launch successful preemptive strikes against any
likely such rogue state for the next 100 years.

JDG