At 07:51 AM 7/25/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of pencimen

> Enron _and_ the Bush administration.
>
> Or is that what you meant?

Sort of.  Except that there's some superset that they're both part of, which
I dare not name.  ;-)

Nick

But the problem is, Bush accepted Enron's money and did not give them anything in return,while Clinton gave them concessions. The state's energy problems didn't suddenly appear Jan 2001.

And I truly don't know about this: were there energy problems last year, or so far this year? Yes the price may still be astronomical, but supply should be the more pressing concern. I may have this completely wrong, that the 2001 energy problems weren't supply, but was from California not willing to pay for the energy it needed, and this is directly related to an Enron deal.

Kevin T. - VRWC
I'll stick to COBOL and beer