We've all received those "419" emails, promising us that if we can
help someone in Africa illegally move several million dollars out of
the country, they'll give us 10%, or some rot like that.  Of course,
what happens is you pay thousands of dollars in processing fees and
never see a cent, or worse, you travel to pick up the money and are
kidnapped and held for ransom.

 I decided to have a little fun with a 419 scammer, and I've managed
to string him along for about a week.  I think Rev. Stanley Ward, KSC
will be dealing with a lot of Mugus while he rests with the Brothers
of Joshua Norton...

http://www.scamorama.com/revstanley.html

Adam C. Lipscomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]