> What democrats said that it was acceptable for Clinton to lie under
> oath?

I don't know what other Democrats may have said. I never said it was
acceptable for him to lie under oath. I just didn't think it was an impeachable
offense.

I also think he should never have been forced to face that deposition, since
Paula Jones's case was, in my opinion, purely politically motivated by people
who hated Clinton no matter what he did.

That said, he should have told the truth.

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle