Just read a bit of trivia (unknown source):
On a clear autumn night, one can see stars as far away as 2 million light
years.

So it occurs to me.... If I can only see 2 million LY, but Hubble can see 10
BILLION LY... I am seeing only 1/5000 of the distance seen by machine ....
well.... the Universe just got a whole lot bigger to me...... I think I'll
sit down now...

Don't want to even think about how little of the total U I can see.....

Nerd From Hell