> Awhile back I picked up a book out of the Exchange bargain bin by Sarah
> Zettel, "The Quiet Invasion."  It is still in pile of to read books.  Has
> any one read anything by her.  Worth the effort?

I read her "Fool's War" which was okay.

I met her years ago at MediaWest before she was first published. Nice young
woman. She doesn't go to MediaWest anymore, now that she's a pro. But if anyone
ever tries to argue that nobody ever turned pro by starting with writing
fanfic, she's another disproof (Peter David, Susan Matthews, P. N. Elrod, a few
others I know of).

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle