> Your stance is to be expected since your positions are rather extreme when
> it comes to religious issues.  Unfortunately, since you sacrificed accuracy
> in your pursuit to prove a point your position seems no different from the
> Bush administration presenting this as an overwhelming success based on a
> deliberately flawed reading of the data.

When an individual on a list makes an overstatement, it has very little
consequence. When the Bush Administration makes an overstatement, it may have
enormous consequences. To say that this person's position is no different from the
Bush Administration totally ignores the fact that a person posting on a list
most of the time has absolutely no responsibility to be anything more than
opinionated. The Bush Administration has the responsibility to be truthful; a
listee's failure to do so in no way is equal to or excuses the Bush
Administration's failure in this regard.

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle