Wait a sec...
I see 50% of all automobiles with at least an American Flag decal, and a
fair percentage with an actual flag. Those that use the flag in hate are
such a small percentage, it probably can't be measured ...

If I didn't know any better, I would say you just accused me of being
identified (call it stereotyped) as hateful because I "wave" a flag.... Or
you just talking about the radical right-wing hate groups that happen to
wave flags as well.

Frankly, if we are stereotyping, I would say that most radical left-wing
hate groups prefer to burn the Flag in effagy. Strangly enough, many
protestors of American policy overseas do the same thing.... They make
defilement a political statement. Could not this be thought of as hateful,
or is it perhaps just behavior conducive of "Being Enlightened".

OK OK OK ..... I understand what you meant (I think). Luckily you put enough
ambuigity into it to not allow anyone to pin you down to the ground on this
one...

Perhaps some of the people who wave the flag have some hate in them, but
flag waving and flag burning are a lot different. Those who hate the US and
see the flag as a symbol of their hatred don't wave the flag, they burn it
(or is that statement a bit stereotypical... ).

To be honest, your statement made me mad...

Nerd From Hell

  You seem to have