Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 04:12 PM 8/17/03 -0500, Dan Minette wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous States

> Jan Coffey wrote: > > > > --- Andrew Crystall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > > And lemmie restate - if the UK had the US's gun laws, I WOULD be dead. > > > > And if the US had UK gun laws I would be dead. > > Good thing each of you has been in the country with the gun laws that > kept each of you alive. >

Since single examples are equal, would it make sense to ask the following
questions to determine which is actually beneficial to most:

1) Which country has fewer people killed?

2) Are people more likely to be killed by someone engaging in another
criminal act at the time, or more likely to be killed in an argument?

3) Are people more likely to be killed by someone sober or by someone who has been using drugs or alcohol?

4) Are some people genetically inclined to become criminals (killers), are their inclinations solely due to their environment, or is it a combination of factors?

Doug