Change the header if it's wrong. (Could someone list the special headers we have/use/could use?)

I have never drank coffee, but a relative does. She normally only drinks two cups, one in the morning and one at night. She buys one shot coffee pouches. Of course they are expensive. I'm trying to help her save money. Would anyone know of or use a machine that makes one cup using coffee grounds?

(Why do I keep spelling coffee without the second e?)

Not looking to spend a lot of money, but it'd be a good Christmas gift. She has a regular coffee maker, but doing just one cup is tough.

Thanks. If I got any of the terms wrong, just assume.

Kevin Tarr
Coffee = bleah, hot bleah at that