Jeroen van Baardwijk wrote:

> Can't help you there, but when it comes to graphics design you
> really ought to go talk to our local artist, Steve Sloan. Our
> resident timeline maniac, Alberto Monteiro, could also be of
> great help. Like I said, if you need help you only have to ask.

Welcome, Matt! It's always good to see another person straddling
both Brin-Ls. :-) I'm glad to hear somebody's taking over that
Uplift encyclopedia. I'll be happy to help if I can.

And, by the way, I'm hoping we'll see you in the weekly Brin-L
chat on Wednesdays. See my site for details:
    http://www.brin-l.org/brinmud.html
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com