William T Goodall wrote:

You can drag the album name from the Browser (upper right) to the Source list (left) to create an Album playlist that plays the tracks on that album. Tracks play in the sort order selected by clicking the headers in the middle pane. Track order/reverse track order, alphabetical/reverse alphabetical, ascending/descending length, rating, play count etc. In Preferences.>Effects there is an option to control 'crossfade playback' which if you turn it off should stop songs overlapping.

Very cool, thank you.

Bands can refuse to sell individual tracks, but just sell whole albums. Then the buyer can chop them up how they like anyway :)

(Me) Does that mean you like filler where others don't? Or (assuming malice where I shouldn't, and trying to say this tongue in cheek) are you saying others hear filler, where you have some better listening that makes it not filler?

Just because it isn't a great stand-alone track doesn't mean it's just filler.

I agree, that's not what I meant. I generally either listen to my entire playlist in a random order (in which case I hear all tracks from all albums) or albums.

--
Doug