On 14 Nov 2003, at 8:19 pm, Julia Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Erik Reuter wrote:

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 10:20:14AM -0600, Dan Minette wrote:

I've noticed a rather interesting asymmetry.  People on the list who
are

Perhaps you forgot that JDG killfiled me for a while, although I may be
out of it now, I'm not sure. Anyway, in case you forgot, I'm not
religious.

Hm. Wondering now:

how many religious people on list
how many very non-religious people on list

I'm mildly non-religious

how many people have killfiles
if killfiles by religious people have primarily non-religious people
if killfiles by non-religious people have primarily religious people

And I have no killfile. I have a glance at most list-mails because of thread-creep, but I don't read all of certain threads, especially those about sport.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949