----- Original Message -----
From: "William T Goodall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: Explanation

> On 15 Nov 2003, at 9:34 pm, Dan Minette wrote:

Let me understand.  You are seriously suggesting that viewing physics
through a computer science lens is as valid as viewing physics through a
physics lens?  By definition, a particle is pointline.  When it exhibits
behavior that is not pointlike, it must be treated in another manner (e.g.
rigid body).  By definition, a wave is spread over a volumn.  These are
mutually contradicting.

Dan M.

Dan M.