[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/30/2003 6:21:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Zim wrote:

It seems my messages have not made it to the list in the

past week or

so. is anyone out there

Looks like you're back...

But my long and elegant response to one of Gautam's post is now lost to posterity. When I have time I will repost

If you can you might want to change one of your e-mail settings. 'Save copy of sent mail in sent folder'. I've got that one set for a while now and it makes my life a lot easier because I mess up sending e-mail on a regular basis. Whenever I find that a mail is lost somewhere in the electronic wilderness I fish the copy of it out of the sent archive and 'edit message as new' before sending again. Once every while I clean out the sent box by simply deleting most of the messages up 'till a certain date. Works like a charm, especially for those really loooooooooong and/or well researched messages which according to Murphy's law are more likely to get lost. ;o)

Sonja :o)
GCU: Send or not send that's the question