From: Damon Agretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:21:04 -0800 (PST)

Here's another obscure candidate...the Vorox from the
Fading Suns SFRPG. They're big, they're mean, they
have 6 arms, they're hairy, they're GREEN. Plus some
of them have poison claws. Think Kzinti but less
sadistic, more instinctive, more arms, and uber loyal
to their chosen group or "tribe."

Damon.

Hmmmmmm. Never heard of em. Would they be easy to control? Are they as intelligent as my top three picks?

Tell you what. Why don't you do a top 3/5/10 whatever. Then we'll finally decide (after a little deliberation) on a #1 pick for each of us. Then well do battle so to speak.