----- Original Message -----
From: "Jack Tackett - Netwharf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 3:49 PM
Subject: Outlandish but exceedingly fun.

> hum, no borgs or terminators? then my three would be:
>
> 1. Minbari (as long as they don't just go and surrender at the last second
> :)
> 2. The Race's little scaly devils from Turtledove's World War Series
> (need to train them to stay away from ginger and to use their teeth)
> 3. The Neolithic giants from Farmer's Riverworld series.

My picks:

1) Humans (In most universes we succeed over brute force tactics with wit
and intuition. Niven may be right about Teela Brown <G>)

2) Bacteria (From Bears Blood Music)

3) Dragaerans (From Steven Brust, all the good qualities of humans but
stronger, longer lived, and are sorcerous)

BTW to all the new people who have showed up recently:

Welcome to our humble chuckwagon. Pull up a seat and place your order.
(Ignore the grime on the cooks fingers <G>)

How did you folks happen upon our commons?

xponent
Red Carpet Maru
rob