At 12:36 PM 1/17/2004, you wrote:
Kevin Tarr wrote:

> But there are times when the list is tossing off lists like
> water off a wet dog. Hard to keep track and most of them are not in
> the CDR.

I kept track of a few of the more obscure ones, and then I went out and
hunted them down via Bookfinder.com.

eg: the Master Li and Number 10 Ox books by Barry Hughart, and the
Continuing Time books by Daniel Keys Moran.

Perhaps I should go through and find the ones that the List recommended
and add them to the CDR, though reading them first might help.

> I'm just finishing Chasm City. I don't like it much.

Any particular reason why? Have you read (and liked) any of Alastair
Reynolds other books?

Lal
GSV The Fifth Ship

Slight spoilers

.

.

.

I don't like the hero much. He seems too super human. Reads like a Bond movie. The ideas are interesting but nothing is grabbing me.

I bought R Space at the same time and gave to B-in-law for Christmas 2002, expecting him to read it and I could read it before CC but he has not started it. I got him an omelet pan this year.

As you said, it would not be nice to list the books if you have not read them. I've saved many e-mails with the books mentioned but it's quite a list.

Kevin T. - VRWC
time for work.