...now comes the unpacking and putting away!  *After*
I catch up on some sleep (3 nights skipped in the past
8 days <blecth!>); I _would_ manage to be moving in
the worst storm so far this winter season...  They
predicted "a couple of inches" of snow for yesterday;
it was closer to a *foot* in the hills where I now
live.

Lots of BrinL posts to catch up on, I see, and some
interesting discussions that I'd have liked to join;
perhaps I'll comment anyway.  Eventually.   ;)

Debbi
Boxes And Bundles And Sacks To Sort Maru