In a message dated 2/15/2004 10:46:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Somehow, I don't think their divorce statistics will be any worse than
> those
> of heterosexual marriages, but even if they are, so what?

My bet would be that lesbian marriages would last longer and gay male
marriages would last for shorter periods of time given the differences biological
differences between men and women. Not that men can't or won't form long term
stable relationships or that women can't or won't move from partner to partner.
But I think the mean and median will be different for each sex