In a message dated 2/15/2004 10:43:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Why should we care about your vague feeling? What gives you the right
> to take your vague feeling of uncomfortable that you can't explain
> and impose it on someone else? What makes your vague feeling more
> important than someone else's strong feeling that they can explain? How
> in the hell is your vague feeling more important than rational, logical
> arguments that others have made?

This was an honest expression of concern and confusion that is shared by
many. I suspect and hope that over time people will get used to the idea but for
now it does not do the cause of gay union any good to sharply casitgate someone
for honestly expressed feelings.