At 03:20 PM 2/15/2004 -0500 Jim Sharkey wrote:
>I apologize if this seems like I'm putting forth my tolerance bona fides
here, but I've had a lot of accusations flung at me today that I felt were
unfair, and I thought maybe a little more information might give some of
you a better picture of me.  I'd like to thank the folks who gave me the
benefit of the doubt for their words.  Those who disagreed, I just want to
say that I don't have any hard feelings; this kind of discourse is what
makes Brin-L great.

>Jim
>It's tough to put forth a position you know is going to be unpopular Maru

I second your opinions about what makes Brin-L great.

Also for what it is worth, I think that it is useful to take this
opportunity to remind everyone that many of the ListMembers read this List
on different schedules.    For example, I have just now had probably 40
posts on this subject dumped into my BrinBox.    Thus, a day's worth of
reactions on Brin-L particularly over the weekend, is very often not
necessarily completely representative of the reactions of the List as a whole.

JDG