At 10:08 PM 2/18/2004, you wrote:

Top posting cause the citing is getting plain ugly, I am an ignant
AOL poster, and it is considered good form at work, and it
really doesn't follow the material below.... but is a consequence
of it........................

OK you guys, you forced me to go to the bookstore hoping
Darwins Children is in paperback... but I have to wait til June :-(

Dee
Grammar Aint So Good Either Maru
(who prefers to pack paperbacks on plane trips)

Borders had a buy 3 get one free sale ending monday. Went there with another sci-fi fan. He had four books before I had one. Picked up a Ken MacLeod. They had first three books (of ?) from his first series, and the last book from his second series. Same with a few Babylon five series, no starter books. I was going to also get Gibson's newest, but we couldn't find eight books to round out the order.

I finished an older book by the Da Vinci Code author. I wanted to claw my eyes out more than once, but it was short enough to get through in a day. I will not share the title, no one should read this book.

My official Lal pile is only three books, but I have many more I could add. The new Dune books frex. Summer's coming. I just need a book holder on my exercise bike.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Off to bed, a job promotion interview tomorrow.
---