> Dee signed off:

> Dee
> not always brilliant enough too get it all together
> at once, but glad I don't have enough
> testosterone to get into a tiff with myself
> over it

<ROTFLOL!>
Oh, dear - I thought to myself earlier this week,
after munching some popcorn while reading the email
volleys in certain threads: 'check out the parallel
prancing!'*  ;)

*'Parallel prance' is a term used by those studying
wild horse behavior for: 2 stallions displaying to
each other in dominance mode - a showy, slow, yet
highly animated trot with arched neck and flagged
tail.
Top of page 161 (pretty crummy drawings, I must say):
http://www2.vet.upenn.edu/labs/equinebehavior/publixs/Papers/95Agonis.pdf

Debbi
Lead Mare Maru  U U