----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: A few new words of which this list is in need

> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 07:46:13PM -0000, Jan Coffey wrote:
>
> > How exactly is missrepresentation and bullying any different
Erick?

> I don't usually answer questions with questions, Jane, but this is
> ridiculous. You honestly don't see the difference between using the
> force of law (i.e., making a new law) to coerce people to your will
vs.
> writing a few emails expressing an opinion? Pathetic.
>
> > We do NOT send terse, one line replies.
>
> I do. And I stopped reading hear. Goodbye! Discuss with yourself,
'cause
> I'm done.

Is Erik leaving the group?
Will other people complain?
Will the penguins and the antelope join with the elephants and the
aardvarks in opposition to the gay marriage amendment?

The answers to these questions and more,
on tomorrows episode of
The Edge Of Dawn.

xponent
All Your Soap Are Ours Maru